Uniform Registered Service Persons Program
CWMA Uniform Registered Service Persons Application (updated 2014)
The CWMA Uniform Registered Service Persons Program is a means to create more efficient access to registered service agent status in multiple jurisdictions. It was developed to provide access to a single testing authority for registration in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Upon successful completion of the testing, results will be forwarded to the jurisdictions in which you are requesting registration. You will be required to adhere to each individual jurisdiction's administrative procedures to complete the registration process.
1. Complete sections 1 - 4 of the application.
2. Check the box next to each type of device you will service as a registered agent. For each box you check, you will be given a 10-question competency exam.
3. Check the box next to each respective state where registration is sought. For each state indicated, you will be given a 10-question exam covering individual state laws pertaining to registered service programs and other unique laws and regulations.
4. Read and understand the terms of the application.
5. Sign and date the application.
6. Return the form to your weights and measures authority.