Scholarship Training Funds Reimbursement
- Private vehicles may be used for travel when cost proven beneficial.
- The maximum amount which can be reimbursed will not exceed the cost of airline travel to the same destination.
- Rates for reimbursement will be in accordance with IRS established rates based on actual miles driven.
- Airline travel will be coach fares.
- Travelers should take advantage of discounts whenever possible.
- Reasonable ground transportation will be reimbursed.
Travelers are responsible for making and canceling reservations. If lodging is arranged other than prearranged group rate, government rates must be requested.
Meals and Incidentals:
- The cost of meals and incidental expenses such as tips and phone calls will be reimbursed through a daily per diem at a rate established by the CWMA A&P Committee. No receipts will be required for those expenses.
- Adjustments must be made in the daily per diem to reflect actual meals required.
- Breakfast should not be submitted on the first day unless leaving home before 6:00a.m.
- Dinner should not be submitted on the last day unless returning home after 7:00p.m.
- Meals should not be submitted if they are provided to the traveler at no cost through organized activities.
- Private Vehicle Mileage Rate: according to the current IRS mileage rate schedule
- Daily Per Diem: $30.00 per day
- Per Diem Adjustments:
- Breakfast: $7.50
- Lunch: $7.50
- Dinner: $15.00